City and Guilds UK Courses
ABOUT CITY & GUILDS
INFOCLUB Ltd has been a partner of City & Guilds for over 27 years training over 10000 Students in Mauritius.
The City & Guilds courses lead to Awards, Certificates and Diploma for IT Users.
You can choose from a wide array of IT subjects and topics to build up your Diploma. City & Guilds helped numerous of our students start a Career in Web Development, IT Officers, Graphic Designer, Customer Support and much more.
The City & Guilds Qualification is suitable for anybody who uses IT whether at home or work. The flexible structure and assessment methods of the ITQ mean that it can be adapted for a variety of courses in the classroom or almost any workplace or job role as part of an intended career.
Infoclub offers City & Guilds modules that meet local demand for IT and employer needs, from courses for office automation to web development for businesses to keeping in touch using internet and email for the individuals.
The Level 2 and Level 3 Diploma qualifications are part of the IT Application Specialist apprenticeship framework.
- A Level 1 user can make use of predefined or commonly used IT tools for activities that are straightforward or routine, identifying and using automated methods or alternative ways of working to improve productivity. Any aspect that is unfamiliar will require support and advice from other people.
- A Level 2 user can make use of predefined or commonly used IT tools for activities that are at times non-routine or unfamiliar, they will be able to devise solutions to use IT tools to improve productivity. Any aspect that is unfamiliar will require support and advice from other people.
- A Level 3 user can make use of predefined or commonly used IT tools for activities most of which are complex and non-routine, they will be able to devise solutions in the use of IT tools in order to improve productivity. They will take considerable responsibility and autonomy, and be prepared to offer support and advice to others.
This qualification could help you get a job or underpin positions such as:
- Application support assistant
- Application support officer
- Data entry clerk
- Office Secretary
- Web Designer
- Graphic Designer
- Video Editor
- Marketing Officer
- Business administrator
- Personal assistant